Topshop Frill Socks

19:35:00

Heya,
Topshop Frill Socks... my saviour! These cute, girly socks are great to wear with anything... well almost everything... since Topsop first began selling them in Summer 2013 the trend has taken off, these little socks have been worn across occasions and trends! From wearing them with jeans and vans to dresses and converse the variety and fun you can have is pretty much endless. And at £3.50 a pair they don't break the bank either...
I often wear mine with blue skinny jeans rolled up at the bottom and black vans... colour coodinating my socks with the top I wear... if I am wearing a plain white cami, I may wear pale pink plain or patterned versions...
I have seen these socks worn with cut out booties... a way in which I love... the cute frills peep out from the top and the colour of the sock can be secretly seen...
The trend is now beginning to spread across the world as Candadian Topshop fans have now discovered this array of cuteness!   
This summer Topshop has released patterned and textured versions... again another love of mine. Although I'm not a great fan of the gingham print... they bring back early memories of primary school with our checked summer dresses and matching socks... I am, however loving the floral print which are available in a large variety of colours; from black to pink
I recommend investing in a pair this summer... I know you'll love them!
Love Emily x  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews