My Shoe Collection Part 1: Boots and Sport

21:06:00

 Heya,

Welcome to the first part of my Shoe Collection Trilogy! 

 As my shoe collection if fairly big and I own some I do not ever wear, I have picked out my favourites to share with you over 3 weeks. These posts will allow you to be able to get to know my style and taste as well as give you some ideas and tips. In each case I will post the link to the shoes if they are still available or similar, affordable options in the caption.  

This week it is Boots and Sports Shoes! 

Boots




First up is Boots- I own 3 main pairs of boots that I love and often wear; all ankle boots and all super comfy! 

Faith Chelsea Boots £70.00

My Faith Chelsea style boots are my utter fave! Although the heels are fairly high (3 inches) they are so comfy and fit amazingly. I was given these for Christmas 2013, after falling in love with them while shopping. I had wanted a pair of Chelsea boots for ages and was so happy when I finally got a pair- the pair that I had given up all hope of owning due to the hefty price tag. They originally cost £75.00 in Debenhams. I often wear these boots when going out for meals and events with a pair of skinny-fit trousers and a pair of my many Topshop frill socks. Even though they are super comfy, I could never wear them shopping or somewhere where I’d have to do a lot of walking due to my feet not being able to deal with the heel! The shoes themselves are a beautiful matte tan with a pretty scalloped trim along the outside of the boot.  

H&M Chocolate Brown Lace-up Ankle Boots (similar boot)
 These Brown Lace-up faux leather boots are from H&M. These used to be my number one go-to shoes whatever the weather and whatever I was wearing as they were so comfy and looked great with anything. I say “used to be” because since I bought them, my feet have changed and they are no longer fit me as well, meaning I can’t wear them for endless amounts of time! Nether-the-less I do still wear them! Due to their simplicity in style they can be worn with anything; jeans, skirts, shorts and even dresses. My fave way to wear them in with my super-skinny jeans and chunky cropped knit- a very wintery choice, but it looks so cute and girly! I remember they cost me around £20.00 to £25.00 and were defiantly worth the money! They are made of a great quality as well as fitting well before my feet decided to grow!

Newlook Brown Timberland Style Lace-up Boots (similar)
 My last pair of boots is my New look brown Timberland-style lace-up Work boots. I actually purchased these from the Generation Section of the store which is the teen’s department. As I only have small feet, I am able to purchase from this area. I have recently mentioned these in my last haul (Little Shopping Haul). As I am a huge fan of Timberland boots I was so happy to have found these. They were the last pair, luckily in my size and the price tag was so small I just had to buy them! They cost me an amazing £10.00 from £25.00! They have similar qualities to the Timberland boots, such as the padded area at the top of the boot and the work boots style just without the hefty price tag! Defiantly well worth the buy, however; unfortunately they are no longer available.  


Sport



 Next in my shoe collection are my Sports shoes- Trainers and Dance Shoes.

Nike Pink, Silver and Blue  Running Trainers (similar

My running Trainers- These Nike trainers were originally bought for my PE lessons at school however soon after their purchase I never had to wear them due to Coursework being prioritised. However now they have a weekly use as I have partaken in regular running. I love this particular style of trainer as they have lots of cushioning and spring in them making it easier to do sport. They also have pink laces which makes everything better! I wear these with my running gear and a pair of Topshop frill socks to make them look pretty and girly! 

1st Position Split Sole Dance Sneakers £30.95 
I go to a dance school on a weekly basis, wearing these Dance sneakers on my feet. They are a combination of split sole jazz shoes and trainers providing ultimate comfort. The split sole allows me to dance with no limitations and provides assistance with balance and turns. They are fairly chunky and padded. I wear these with my jazz trousers or leggings. I love the fact that they are pink and black; it puts a girly spin on the classic dance shoe. They are quite expensive but the quality is seen in the shoes and so are well worth the £30.00+ that they cost. 

I hope that you have enjoyed reading this post! I love reading and replying to your comments so please be sure to let me know what you think! 

Don’t forget you check out Part Two next week: Heels and Sandals

Love Emily x

P.S. I’ve finished all my Exams now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews