Beauty Review: No7 Stay Precise Felt Tip Eyeliner

13:09:00

Heya,

For a long time now I have been trying to find the perfect Eyeliner for me of which i could use to achieve perfect winged liner. I have tried many different brands, types and styles (see MUA Gel Eyeliner), to find some that are okay and others that just do not work for me, until now!



While hunting through my Make-up collection I came across an un-opened No7 Felt-tip liner. Feeling optimistic as I knew that No7 Make-up is usually fantastic, I strayed away from my standard Liquid Liner I had been using for the past month, and tried this Felt-tip Liner. I had used Felt-tip liners in the past, but had found that they do not give enough intensity of colour and would often flake off. However this Felt-tip liner was different; it provided a dark colour, and stayed put for the majority of the day! I was also able to get the perfect flick just as I had been wanting to be able to do for so long!

The simple Black casing with the delicate silver writing makes the product seem sophisticated and expensive, in way that you would expect quality in what you are purchasing. The Lid of the product can be easily removed and when placed back on clicks to inform you it is sealed correctly and properly to avoid premature drying of the product.



When you remove the lid, you will find a fairly thin, yet not too thin, felt-tip, just like what you would use when drawing. This is soft to touch yet solid enough to allow precise application. You can see that the nib holds a lot of colour and that it will provide even and full coverage upon application. I like the fact that the nib is not shaped in the style of calligraphy pens as I have used this style before and it really does suit my method of application due to the fact that I always end up with a slightly wonky line and uneven coverage. Having a roundish, pointed end means that you can achieve an even line that can be thickened to your preference!

 When using this product the colour will be intense and very pigmented meaning that it will stay in place for a long period of time. When applying the product, you do not have to press hard to gain this colour, a simple glide along the lash line will do this! I wore this for 12 hours straight and did not have to top it up or neaten the edges once! (A tip when using any liquid eyeliner, if to always prime your eyes beforehand)

As you can see from the swatch below, you can adjust the thickness, and a very thin line can be achieved, just as a very thick line can also be achieved, by adjusting the angle of the pen when you apply. To remove the swatches from my hand I had to literally run my hand under the water and rub it off for it to smudge!


 This product is not particularly expensive for all it offers! Its current price in Boots is £8.00 with an offer of Buy 1 and Get the 2nd Half-price (on selected No7 Cosmetics). It can be purchased in two colours- Black or Brown.

The Product promises "Long lasting liner perfect for graphic detailing with a weightless, comfortable finish...". I believe that this product definitely provides this and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants an easy to apply Liquid liner!

How to Apply: 
After applying your eye products (i.e. shadows, crayons, primers): Start from the middle of the lash line (roughly central to your pupils) and line along to the outer corner. If you want your eyes to appear larger and brighter, just line from the middle outwards, however if you want them to appear smaller and more defined, continue to line your eye from the inner corner to the middle. Thicken the line to your preference and finish with mascara.

Hope you have enjoyed this post! If you love revies, please let me know and I will do more of them! As always let me know what you think via the comments, Twitter, Email,Facebook, or any of my other Social Media on my Contact Me  page; I love hearing what you all think and what you love to see on my blog!

Love Emily x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews